Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary!



I used the instructions on Splitcoaststampers.com for Cami's trifold card. I LOVE how it turned out. I used Perfect Plum and Mellow Moss (it looks grey in this picture.) Used my Coluzzle to cut out the heart on the front panel and used my Simply Said set to stamp all the hearts. The button brads on the side are from Making Memories. The flower on the front is from the Bride's collection. They come in white and off white, but I dipped this one into my mellow moss stamp pad and add the rhinestone (also from Bride's collection) It is for my Parents Annivesary. They have been married for 33 years.
I was hit with a double whammy (my in-laws anniversary is also this month. I will post their cards tomorrow.)

Second picture is what the inside looks like when you open it. I used my Simple Alphabet from Papertrey Ink to stamp the Anniversary.

0 comments: