Monday, May 26, 2008

Birthday Flowers!

Here is the gift that I wrapped for my co-worker (& friend) Virginia. I got this set awhile ago (Paper Salon - Celebrate) and really haven't played with it. I love how the flowers look, so I made my own designer paper. I love how all the colors came together. It is so bright and cheery. She is one of my creative inspirations. (She is an AVID scrapbooker) so I always like to make something beautiful for her (mostly because she can truly appreciate the work involved). I got the bag in a pack of 12 for only $5.99 at Target (50 cents a piece) They also have medium weight chipboard coasters 20 for $1. I love the dollar spot at Target.

Here is also a close-up of the card (a waterfall card). This is only my second one and I love how easy they come together and what an impact they make.

Supplies: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Real Red & Not Quite Navy Paper & Inks - Stampin' Up; Celebrate Stamps - Paper Salon; Simple Alphabets - Papertrey Ink; Red Floral Ribbon - Michaels (Dollar bin)

0 comments: